Monday, November 30, 2009

Unpredictable

Half of my very "last" holidays had gone. There are only 3 more weeks for my holidays. This is my last holidays during my university life. One more semester or half year later, I'll graduate.

Some problems arised. Jobless, Final Year Project, continue my study? Every problems come to the end by it's nature selection or human selection. We aren't the decision maker although we are one of the people who involved in the problem. Of course, not every problems continue in long term period. It'll come to the end, soon.

It just like the weather. You saw a very big and huge sun in the sky in the morning, end up a rainy day starts from the noon. Unpredictable. We called it LIFE. Indeed, is VERY unpredictable.

2 comments:

  1. haha...so many things to think meh? keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes human's brain is so difficult to control... haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)