Friday, November 20, 2009

In the afternoon

No more air-con room.
There was such a nice room (hostel). I'm sure I'll miss there. My friend said it looked like a 3 stars hotel room. Indeed my 4 months "honeymoon semester" ended officially. I had many first time experiences there. All those happy memories, I'll always remember.

She is older now.
She looks older now. Of course, we can't do anything to reduce the physically changes on human beings. Neither refuse nor reject to being older. You only have to accept the fact that "everyone will become older.". Is fine, stay healthy everyone.

Those past days.
Many things suddenly flashing in my minds. I miss those days when I was in 17. That was a great year for me. I still remember how they gave me a birthday surprise. That is so nice. We were very crazy during that time. Many things happened, many fun we had. I really miss them.

Am I mature enough?
A good question to ask, deserves a good answer from me or prove from me. Some said I'm so young. I know, in your eyes I'm very young because I'm not reach 21 (but soon will be ). I don't care about how old am I. I just want to be a better person. I wish every year, I'll be a better one than last year. My target now is to become a more hardworking person. I am and I was a lazy man. I should be I will be a better one. Will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)