Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still cloudy

I can't really differentiate between "morning", "afternoon" and night.
My life is relaxing now after the final exam.
You can feel my teeth is shining when i'm smiling.
Because I'm VERY FREE now.
Although I need to attend some activities after final exam, but it 's ok, still very relaxing now.


Today wake up by received a phone call from my final year project's supervisor.
He asked me how is my project and I replied him as "conscious" as I could, because actually I'm still very sleepy at the time. I guess I were replying him in a sleepy tone. haha


Morning and afternoon almost same these few days. Cloudy weather as usual. The sun hiding don't know somewhere else. I hope my clothes will dry in this kind of weather and please, DON'T RAIN!


I don't even bother what is the time. When I feel want to eat, I'll eat; when I feel want to sleep, I'll sleep. Sounds lazy ya? Erm, no reason for me to wake up and sleep follow a fix schedule right? hehe


Tomorrow got something to do, so can't like today's life. Ok, I want continue watching my dramas. For those who not yet finish their final exam, all the best ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)