Saturday, January 30, 2010

laptop don't die

Recently always got weird experience about my laptop.
I know it already 4 years old, but i hope it can survive until I graduate.
The problem today is:
The speaker of laptop no sound, but got sound when listen through earphone.

I plan to call DELL customer service at first, but my handphone left not much credit.
I tried to go setting in control panel, nothing special, all normal.
I tried to do system restore still useless.
Ok, I google.

This is what i got:
HP laptop speaker no sound: but can hear through headset
...The headphone input jack is stuck, there is a small switch inside the jack which shuts off the speakers when headphones are plugged in. When the headphones are pulled out, the speakers turn on again.....
...Rather than bringing my computer to get fixed, I just took a pair of headphones and inserted them into the jack repeatedly, at different speeds. Mostly what worked was putting it in and pulling it out rather quickly. have a song playing looped while you do it so that you can tell if it worked or not. It will take some time and patience...
 

Although my laptop is not HP brand, but it is useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)