Friday, January 8, 2010

Introducing The Annoying Orange!

The Annoying Orange is good to release stress.
I like it so much!
hehahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...

How could an orange become so annoying and yet so famous now?
Let me introduce THE ANNOYING ORANGE!
This orange is indeed annoying but i like it so much! Especially it's laughing voice... hehahahahahaha
It's funny!
Till now got 4 episodes

Episode 1: When the annoying orange met an apple
[Hey apple hey apple apple hey... ]
I put this subtitle version, got chinese translation:




Episode 2: Plumpkin... the annoying orange insists that pumpkin is his brother...
[you are the biggest orange i've ever seen!]



Episode 3: "toe-may-toe"... I think the annoying orange is missing the apple...
[you are red, so you're an apple...]



Episode 4: Sandy Claus
[are you a fruit or a vegetable?]



What a coincidence, a junior gave me a red apple tonight!
hey apple hey apple apple hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)