Thursday, December 17, 2009

To Do List

A few more days I'll leave my hometown again.
My last holidays in my university's life seems pass so fast or I would like to say "too" fast!
In a blink of a eye, C-H-A-N-G-E

I become fatter in this wonderful place. I called it home.
eat and Eat and EAT
Indeed this place is fulled of many delicious food.
That 's why impossible to keep fit in penang ok?!
(I'm fatter but still don't want keep fit now)

Ok, is time to list down my TO-DO LIST
Guess what?
Of course is..............................


  1. EAT laksa
  2. EAT koay chap
  3. EAT hokkien mee
  4. EAT bi tai bak(米台目) this morning eat jor
  5. EAT curry mee
EAT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. so...can make a conclusion here....all u want to do is "EAT"....except "EAT"...only "EAT"....kekekeke....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)