Monday, December 7, 2009

My 8G pendrive's story

This the episode 2 from my previous post.

Ok, after it finished 'swimming' in the washing machine, I left home 3 days and I left the pendrive to dry in home. 3 days later when I back to home, I connected the pendrive to my laptop after 4 days of the incident, IT WORKS!

The happiest thing is all the data in the pendrive is fully protected from the 'flood'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the pendrive from a lucky draw and I found that it maybe is limited edition because I did not see it was selling during my visit to PC fair last weekend.

The purpose I publish this post is I want to tell you all that

PENDRIVE CAN STILL BE USED AFTER IT WAS DROPPED INTO WATER!!!

My cousin and a friend told me before this. I doubted it before. Now I TOTALLY believe it. :)

6 comments:

  1. wah, pendrive nowadays is water-proof punye wor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....u r so funny o...and i found tat u hv potential to becum a good scientist o....kekekke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivy, why said that i have potential???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.....becoz scientist will always try to find a way to prove the fact....
    it's juz like wat u did lor....ppl told u pendrive is water-proof, u doubted about it...and then ur pendrive "accidentally" "swimming" in the washing machine....indirectly, u prove the fact tat "pendrive is water-proof" dy....kekekeke...althought all those tat happen is juz accidentally....but i am wonder is it u intentionally put ur pendrive in washing machine in order to prove the fact bo???wakakakakakaka....but i guess...it's 100% impossible lar....tiok bo???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ivy ah.......... it is really an accident!!!hahaha if i really wan do experiment i won't use 8G 1 ok!haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm.....i also think tat u won't....hahahahaha...wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog, feel free to leave your comments... :)